Saturday, June 19, 2010

Last Day


Today is the last day of our month long trip. We will hit the road about 8am and should be home early afternoon. All in all, it has been a good trip. No major problems and we got to see some new areas of the country. Most of our campgrounds were nice. The only problem was wifi. Even though they have it, it was very slow in a number of cases. May look into an airtime card before our next long trip. The weather cooperated if you like hot and humid. Personally, I'd rather have that than cold and rain. Anyway, it's summer in the south. What do you expect! Last picture is of us in front of the old Statehouse Museum. For those of you following my blog, I hope you enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pete. & Share,
    RE: internet service on the road, you might look
    into a smart phone. I use my Motorola. Droid as a
    modem and hook up anywhere very fast. We are
    So far very happy!
    Jack

    ReplyDelete