Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Joe Schlabotnick

I feel like Joe S. from the old cartoon strip, Little Abner - you know Joe the guy who walked around with a rain cloud right over his head. We left Port Isabel yesterday morning in the rain, outran it as we headed to Port Aransas [actually had sun yesterday afternoon] and now are in the rain again. It's too dark outside right now [0655 hours] to actually see what the skies look like. Heading towards New Orleans for the weekend if no more hurricanes come into the gulf. So far, it looks clear but with my luck???? The jury is still out whether or not we will come south for the winter. The issue is not the weather but can I stay in one place for more than a week without going nuts. There are plenty of activities for winter Texans but I'm still a little apprehensive. I guess it's the gypsy in me. Hooray, the sky to the southeast looks clear so maybe the rain has passed by. More later.

1 comment: